Jun 27, 2016

2000 CNNP 7561 Brick Aged Tea Brick Review (Yunnan Sourcing)



The scent of the first infusion is interesting right from the beginning. Dark fruit, lingering smokiness, maybe camphor as well as some woody notes. Soon a smoother honey aroma develops, but the fragrance never loses its complexity.

As for the taste, the tea is still quite bitter! More in the semiaged than aged phase, just as I like my sheng. Fruity notes are pretty clear, and there's a strong smoky and slightly haylike aftertaste that appears as soon as I take a sip.

Wow, what can I say. So far this has definitely been my favorite tea from my latest order, and it's quite cheap also! I should seriously consider purchasing a whole brick.

Well, it's no use to waste any more words on this review. I'm going to focus on the brew instead.


Link to the tea on Yunnan Sourcing website

No comments:

Post a Comment